Getting Everything Organized
For the longest time I was looking for a place to organize my life, but it was difficult to sync photos, voice memos, webpages, etc into one place. That was until I discovered Evernote! This video does a great job explaining everything that Evernote can do.
Step #1 Collect Everything!
Evernote provides several tools that allow you to collect everything on and offline.
- Evernote Web Clipper- Clip any website or online text to tag and save for later.
- Photos – Search images by text which is perfect for business cards, labels, or signs.
- Audio – Keep interviews and personal voice memos organized
Step #2 Tag & Note Everything
After you’ve collected all of this information you need to be able to easily find it. The best way to do this is to develop a tagging system. Here are three resources I would check out.
- The Evernote Bible – Beginners guide to Evernote
- The Secret Weapon – Complex Evernote organizational system. Lots of step by step videos.
- IFTTT Evernote Recipes – Ways to leverage & automate using Evernote
How Do You Stay Organized With Evernote Or Otherwise?
I am always looking for ways to become more efficient and organized. Would like to hear how you stay on top of your game.
These are genuinely great ideas in about blogging.
You have touched some fastidious points here. Any way keep up wrinting.