Getting Everything Organized
For the longest time I was looking for a place to organize my life, but it was difficult to sync photos, voice memos, webpages, etc into one place. That was until I discovered Evernote! This video does a great job explaining everything that Evernote can do.
Step #1 Collect Everything!
Evernote provides several tools that allow you to collect everything on and offline.
- Evernote Web Clipper- Clip any website or online text to tag and save for later.
- Photos – Search images by text which is perfect for business cards, labels, or signs.
- Audio – Keep interviews and personal voice memos organized
Step #2 Tag & Note Everything
After you’ve collected all of this information you need to be able to easily find it. The best way to do this is to develop a tagging system. Here are three resources I would check out.
- The Evernote Bible - Beginners guide to Evernote
- The Secret Weapon - Complex Evernote organizational system. Lots of step by step videos.
- IFTTT Evernote Recipes - Ways to leverage & automate using Evernote
How Do You Stay Organized With Evernote Or Otherwise?
I am always looking for ways to become more efficient and organized. Would like to hear how you stay on top of your game.